Thursday, September 22, 2005

ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE

ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE

Everyday is a new day. So why not keep yourself motivated. Looking into the present & future - highly recommended. Rhetrospecting doesnt always help. To start with, some extra-ordinary words of wisdom towards positive attitude.


Don't Quit

When things go wrong as they sometimes will.
When the road you’re trudging seems all up hill.
When funds are low and the debts are high.
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.

When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don’t you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns.
As everyone of us sometimes learns.

And many a failure turns about.
When he might have won had he stuck it out:
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow
–You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out –
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:

So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit
–It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.

- Author unknown

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy Ghosh said...

Believe it or not, when I was in school (somewhere around 7th grade) I had a poster with this poem written on it and I had pasted it on the ceiling of my small study room.

Whenever I would feel like I am on the edge with loads of history and geography.. I would hang my head and look up and read this.. and sometimes it would boost me up !

You brought back some real old memories :)

7:43 AM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger SAL said...

Its still pinned up on the bulletin-board above my study table back home & here also. I get really inspired by this poem :)

8:33 AM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger SOO-BEER said...

There are so many things to do ... u just cannot be down with a negative attitude

1:22 AM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home