Wednesday, February 22, 2006

To tap or not to tap...silly question!!

We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams. Dancing is like dreaming with your feet! It's what I always did...the laughter, the fun, the joy of dance. Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another. As aptly said : "Dance isn't a form it's a way of life"


To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking. The dance is a poem of which each movement is a word. There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them.

Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. Dance like nobody's looking. To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak. Why not dance yourself rather than look at others. You never know, your two left feet may tap the poem of your heart, which even words could not speak.

Dance, an Art Form
The Body, an Instrument
Learn To Play The Instrument
So You Can Master The Art Form.
-- Attributed to Debbie Dee.

While I dance I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole. That is why I dance. Play the music, my feet will tap... my hands will swing. Even if I cry, dance can lift me high. I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself. Its the best way to let my feelings out, express my inner-self and elevate my spirits. What I feel, is on my face. Without dance I cannot feel my soul, hear my heart, or see my dreams.

Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor. Move your body, he could fall in love. Offer a dance, the girl could be yours. Play the rythm, it may turn into a festive celebration. On your heart-beat, the Lord will dance on his two feet. If you wanna compete, dance seems to be the best feat.

Dance is indeed, the hidden language of the soul.

8 Comments:

Blogger sumit said...

"Dance is indeed, the hidden language of the soul." -- very true and i have been one of those unlucky ones who have rarely had the courage to go and express myself ... I can count on my fingers the number times i have danced in my life and even the 1000's of opportunities I missed or let go of. all i can try is to dance at every opportunity i get.

12:48 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Ess said...

yaar tu pitvayegi. tere se inspiration leke hum naachne lage aur kisi girl ko invite kiya... to kaam tamaam.

dont know if the girl wud be mine... her sandal will def. be mine. ;)

anyways...well written by someone who relli loves to dance. I am getting there...hv come a long way frm not dancing at all to wht I do now (wont term tht a dance though )

4:17 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Calvin said...

that is very true, dance is a great way of expressing oneself, and one's love for music too! good post this!

6:23 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger SAL said...

@Sumit: Try your hand at dance once, u'll try it again and again... trust me!

@Sumedh: How can u so confidently say ki tu pitega? Kabhi try bhi kiya hai? Try give it a shot.

@S! : Yup music too is enchanting. For me music & dance are the 2 sides of the same coin. I listen to music, my feet will tap in harmony

9:19 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger s said...

all i would say is, don't lose any chance to dance.

try to leave your inhibitions, worries aside before you step on the dance floor and don't look at anyone who's looking at you (:@ sal samjhi...kidding!)...and just dance...

sal, perfect timing!

11:46 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Ess said...

sahi baat hain... kabhi try to nahi maara hain...next time attempt maarke dekhta hoon, kisi ladki pe.

btw...buff mein jab aaonga to chippewa chalenge. wht say meeshi?

1:33 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger s said...

@sumedh: i'll be right here waiting for you ;)

2:06 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger SOO-BEER said...

yeh suddenly public dancing par kyu likh rahe hai?

11:12 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home