Friday, June 25, 2010

I've been...

I've been painting this pretty picture for a while. It's colorful! I'm using water colors, makes it look real! Red, blue, green, yellow, a dash of silver. Haven't missed fuschia and my favorite turquoise as well. It's got happiness, joy, disappointment and excitement, freshness and desire! It's a perfect medley. It's got golden too, to add the glamour! ;) Maybe I'm being modest here, but it's turned out gorgeous so far, if I may say so myself. I've improvised a little. A few finishing touches here and there, before I show it off...!!!

Now in the month of July, I've started adding black. Don't shake my hand, you're doing no good. My hands are trembling these days, it's making the picture dirty and messy. I can't fix this. Doesn't look captivating anymore. Splash!!! The water spills on the painting...

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Sorry don't mean to pry but the verse almost made me cry...
Was the picture ever the same..will you try to pain one again?

10:26 PM, May 28, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home