Thursday, September 22, 2005

IT LOOKED LIKE A DREAM ONCE UPON A TIME


Had I not been in USA, sports like Golf, Tennis, Racketball, Squash, American Football, Roller-blading all seemed like a dream. But I cud do all this after coming here.

Besides the sports I played in India like cricket, valleyball, basketball, soccer, cycling, swimming, skating, skiing, adventure sports , etc. I played various sports after coming here. Started with playing Squash/Racketball for tp. Then in Florida got an opportunity to get hands on Golf. Driving the Puts was fun. Played American Football over the weekend, not tackling though but Touch-football was indeed a gr8 experience. Have been trying my shots in Tennis, be it sixes, boundaries or even nets ;) Also had done skating on 4 wheels, however roller-blading just looked too difficult. Trust me it took 2 mins to get myself to balance on the roller-blades. Was a lot of fun. (Adding, 03/10/06) I tried my hand at ice-skating, it was great I dint even fall ;)

Sports truly r fun....have been enjoying every bit of it :))

1 Comments:

Blogger SOO-BEER said...

Sports RULE !!!!!!!!!
You should also try 'Ultimate Freezbie', a very popular game over here

1:19 AM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home