Friday, September 29, 2006

From Noone to the famous Someone

One of the best articles I've read. To tell u the truth: The longest article I've ever read. Kept me clung to it till the last word.

A great story about a kid who had absolutely no life, and was taken under the wing of a family and is now one of the most impressive left tackles in college football.

Read the story of 'Michael Oher' Here: The Ballad of Big Mike

“It’s nice and warm in that gym,” the boy said.

“This is the first time I ever had my own bed.”

‘Miss Sue, you have to remember I’ve only been going to school for two years.”’

“You didn’t lose; you just ran out of time.”

‘I got to do it to get to the league.”

- Read or Regret -

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaushal said...

article baad main padhoonga...cudnt spare time..:)

4:53 AM, September 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one...but definitely long tho!...

10:43 PM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home