Sunday, August 06, 2006

"Happy Friendship Day"


I have some friends,
whom I call and hold dear.
Without them being there,
I'd have nothing to hold near.

My friends will always be there for me.
I know for sure, I have nothing to fear.
I always seem to think about,
what life would be like without them here.

It's a scary thing to even imagine
not having anyone to care.
I dont know what I would do,
because friendship is precious and rare.

Cheers to the smiles, the sad
the fights, the fun we've had together.
Those memories bring a smile,
hope the friendship blossoms year after year.

Thinking about you'll...
And sending Friendship Day Greetings!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger purvins said...

Friends like you are seldom found,
It’s always nice to have you around.
May this friendship blossom as a rose
As always I wish we all were close!


Happy Friendship Day!

8:17 AM, August 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the blogs also blossom year after year

9:53 AM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Praveer said...

:-)

10:06 AM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Kaushal said...

It's mutual :)

6:13 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Ameen Budhwani said...

Friends are like stars who are always there for u to light ur path of life...Friends are like heartbeats which give u the spirit to live life happily...Friends are friends forever...
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK

9:46 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Ess said...

I already sent u the friendship quote...dont wanna put it out here again :P

Happy Frandship Day!!! :)

1:47 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Vikas said...

Now you see why the title :P

Happy Friendship Day to you too :-)

3:04 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Vivek said...

A lil late but wishing u anyways - Happy Friendship Day

11:35 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger SAL said...

@purvin: Thanks for the kind words :-)

@hiren: amen ;)

@praveer, @ kaushal, @kavin, @vivek: :-)

@Ameen budhwani: gr8 words

@sumedh: gotcha...

@vikas: One more poem, doesnt matter :-P

8:23 AM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Shubh said...

Guess me late here. Although its never too late to appreciate good words. Here it goes for ur poem

"Friends n friendship make chunk of memories
Poem like this is a gateway to those memories"

Good work :)

3:02 PM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Victim Of Desire said...

happy frnship day to you... have fun... :)

2:14 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger SAL said...

@Shubh: Thanx :-)

@Victim Of Desire: Thanx for ur wishes & Wish u the same :-)

7:18 AM, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home