Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Happy Navratri


Navratri...

This has been my favorite festival. The dance ... the music... the happy mood ... the forgetting of worries... meeting people... winning awards ;) ... Smiling as if I dont care a damn about the world... Oh man... those were the days :) Just can visualize every moment I spend dancing away to glory. The praises I received :P and yes the satisfaction that I got was unbelievable.

Dance has been my passion & this festival just gives me the time to enjoy it to the fullest. Every moment spend dancing is every moment away from this materialistic world & definitely closer to my heart.

3 Comments:

Blogger SAL said...

Haan haan saale...tujhe 'Chance pe Dance' (CPD) ke siva kuch aata bhi hai kya. (Now dont answer by saying haan aata hai Mauke pe chauke maarna) Btw, Holi was gr8 fun too. Itna masti kiya hai Holi ke time pe. This year with dhamaalees also had a gr8 time on Holi.

2:30 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Kaushal said...

arey kyaan tum dono hi comments likhte ho ? aur koi baaki bacha nahin ? ;)

anyways, for me too, navratri is the best. this is one thing i cud never enjoy to the fullest. everyyear there was something or another during tat time. being a barodian hurts most when it comes to navratri. just cant imagine the fun, and some active efforts to pataofy ladkiyaan ;). and this year, dont even know if i'll get a chance to go somewhere ?

wats say kavin dude, lets go somewhere over the wkend

11:44 PM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger Kaushal said...

forgot to mention.

nice picture. i dont know how it works, but its a gif file and is animated. i downloaded the pic and it still animates. interesting!

11:45 PM, October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home